Welcome to beautiful Hamlin Township.
- Assistance gathering information pertaining to your property.
- Assistance in connecting with other Government Services or County Agencies.
- Annual Clean-Up Day.
- Hazardous Waste Collection
- Maintained Parks with grills, playground equipment, Hamlin Lake Access, port-a-jons, etc.
- Notary Services.
- Fire Protection and Medical Fire Responders.
- Recreation Programs.
- Road Improvements. Hamlin Township spent $170,312.00 on Road Improvements
in 2009. Hamlin Township has received $1,173,500 in Federal Grant Money for
road improvements over the past three years.
- Street Lights.
- Garbage and a Recycling Center at the Transfer Site.
- Meeting Facilities. *Leaf Coral. *Digital Aerials.
WHERE YOUR TAX MONEY GOES:
Based on a $100,000.00 Taxable Value
|OAKVIEW MEDICAL FACILITY
|MASON CO DISTRICT LIBRARY
|SOLDIER/SAILER RELIEF FUND
|FIRE DISTRICT (WEST)
|WEST SHORE COMM COLLEGE
|MASON-LAKE SPECIAL EDUCATION
|MASON-LAKE VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
|MASON-LAKE INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL
|TOWNSHIP FIRE MILLAGE
|TOWNSHIP FIRE DEBT (FIRE STATION)
|LUDINGTON AREA SCHOOL DEBT SERVICE
|BUILDING SITE (SINKING FUND)
|STATE ED - SCHOOL
|*Non-Homestead millage is added to Second Homes, Vacant Properties that are not
contiguous to your homestead and commerical properties per MI State Law.
If you would like to go over your tax invoice with someone, please stop into the Township Hall Monday thru Friday from 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.