Click here to view additional recycling information
- Hamlin Township garbage bags must be used.
- Recycling available with Hamlin Township Sticker
- West Dewey Road
- Attendants on site
October 1st to April 30th
9 am to 5 pm
Wednesday ** Saturday
MAY 1st to September 30th
10 am to 6 pm
Monday ** Wednesday ** Saturday
As of June 1, 2001 Hamlin Township
Annual Recycling Stickers Must Be Used
Recycling Stickers are $15.00 for Residents AND $50.00 for Non-Residents
|The following information is provided to assist you in your recycling efforts. We would like to thank you for your interest in recycling and our environment, and hope that this guideline will be helpful to you.
Recyclables accepted at our drop off sites:
Including color comics and glossy inserts.
Place in Kraft grocery bags
- Magazines & Catalogs
- Corrugated Cardboard
Flatten boxes and cut into 2' squares
Lightweight cardboard used in cereal, cracker and cookie boxes. Please flatten.
Cut into 2' squares
- Brown Grocery Bags
- Telephone Books
- Office & Computer Paper
- #1, #2, and #5 Plastic Bottles and Jugs
Milk and water jugs, laundry and hair care product bottles etc. with the symbol on the bottom. Clear and all colors. Rinse, labels OK, discard caps.
No motor oil or chemical containers.
- Clear Glass Bottles & Jars
Rinse out; remove lids; labels OK
No Pyrex, window glass, ceramics, light bulbs, mirrors, beverage glasses or broken window glass.
- Metal Food & Beverage Cans, Aluminum Baking Tins & Foil
Tin, steel and aluminum cans that held food or beverages and aluminum baking tins and aluminum foil. Rinsed clean. Labels OK
- Please feel free to call the Township Office at (231) 845-7801 with any questions.
- Hamlin Township garbage bags are available at the Transfer Site or at the Township Office.
- Recycling Stickers are available at The Hamlin Township Office.